Re: [IP] Re: Diab T-shirts,

>I love t-shirts!  One of my pumpers designed one that said "Pump on board"
>with the yellow sign like the ones you used to see in cars. She also did a
>sign for her car.  One of my pumper's husband's said I needed a T-shirt for my
>pumpers that said "I got pumped at Barb's pump camp!"  Be careful, folks...the
>phrase can be misunderstood in certain circles and lifestyles.

I agree. I think we need to be sure to use "Insulin Pump" not just "Pump".
Here we all know what we are referring to, but in the big outside world, as
Barb said, the word "pumping" has some totally different meanings (wink,
wink... if you get my drift...)

With that said, I still like the T-shirt idea... tonight we had our very
first Pumpers Support group meeting in Portland, OR. (ta-dah!!) It just
occurred to me that it would be fun to have an Insulin Pumpers fan club
T-shirt for the group...