Re: [IP] insurance problems

Their insurance company is good old new york State Medicaid {they are only
eligible for that because I got them listed as disabled due to the hypo
seizures}  In the beginning {pre-pump} my daughter could not tolerate insulin
peaking at night {long acting taken at dinnertime}  so until we figured out
that changing the time of doses would fix ix , she seized up to 10 times a
month.  Luckily that is all behind us now!!!
                                                           Doreen {still
pretty tired mom of 2 newbies}