[IP] Re: Diab T-shirts,

<< Hey, Barb --
 I'm for it. (Really)
I love t-shirts!  One of my pumpers designed one that said "Pump on board"
with the yellow sign like the ones you used to see in cars. She also did a
sign for her car.  One of my pumper's husband's said I needed a T-shirt for my
pumpers that said "I got pumped at Barb's pump camp!"  Be careful, folks...the
phrase can be misunderstood in certain circles and lifestyles.
Barbara B.