Re: [IP] fear

You're right Carol I've made it a week with 2 new pumpers and I'm not afraid
of what the pumps will do, just what others will do if they get ahold of
them.My kids go to an innercity middle school.Some of the kids are really good
,but there are some that I will not turn my back to.    Joey said one kid
asked him to see the pump and Joe told him the principal won't let him.    it
was a lie but it served the purpose cuz the kid left him alone.