Re: [IP] Cat and tube problems

Bitter Apple is a very good deterrent for many things.  Although I have not
tried it myself on the infusion tubing sets (so far, no problem with my
kittys.  I started pump 12 days ago), I have used liquid hot pepper sauce on
electrical cords to keep my cats, especially kittens, from chewing them, and
it works for that.  So, perhaps it would work on the infusion tubing, too?  I
would suggest dabbing a little on a cotton ball and wiping the tube straight
down.  It should dry very quickly.  Don't know if it would stain skin or
clothing, so be careful!
Linda  Winey >^.,.^<