Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

In a message dated 1/25/99 8:06:20 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I'd rather use Pumphrey, MD as our headquarters. How about "Weird DM
 Accessories by the Pumphouse Gang"? We could also do bumper stickers, like:
 "Pumper on Board", "I Pump and I Vote...", "I live to Pump and vice versa"
 and "To Pump or not to Pump, isn't even a question". They have Big Dogs
 t-shirts... why can't we have Big Pumps t-shirts? >>

OK, Sam --

I like Pumphrey, MD. (Didn't even know it existed until now -- thanks.) I like
the corporate name, too. Another bumper sticker/t-shirt might be "I'm attached
to my pump."

I like this. I like this a lot ...   :-)