Re: [IP] High bg on pump

email @ redacted wrote:

> HEY TAMMY WHAT IS YOU RATE THAT YOU HAVE IT ON   WHAT BOLUS RATE ARE YOU USING
> WHEN YOU EAT? DO YOU CORB COUNT? YOU MIGHT WANT TO CHANGE THE RATE ?? EMAIL ME
> BACK TELL ME HOW IT IS

My basal rate is .04  from mn to 7pm Then they raised it to .05 from 7pm to mn.I
count my carbs . I'm just learning how to do this even though I have been diabetic
for 23years.  I have a lot to learn about using the pump.  It is hard to teach an
old dog new tricks.  I have learned a lot from this sight.
 Tammy