[IP] Need some info..

Today my nursing Instructor approached me and asked if i could talk to one
of her church members kids.. which just got Dx'ed a few days ago..

He is on Ultralenta (if i spelled that right) and soon will be on humalog
also. i was wondering if the one that are/where on it could give me some
tips for him. and the so called limits that that combination has (i know it
is a little more flexable than Regular NPH and R insulins)  thanx all..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438