Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

>In a message dated 1/24/99 2:34:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
>email @ redacted writes:
><< I guess maybe I need to market a special reservoir de-bubbler... it would
> consist of a hard stick that would be artfully decorated, to make it fit in
> with your pump decor.   :-)
>  >>
>Perhaps we could form a partnership and open a company called, oh, something
>like  Weird DM Accessories. I, for one, have always wanted to do a t-shirt
>that says, "Warning! I'm an estrogen-deficient diabetic and I've got a
>needle." Perhaps we could incorporate in Needles, AZ.

I'd rather use Pumphrey, MD as our headquarters. How about "Weird DM
Accessories by the Pumphouse Gang"? We could also do bumper stickers, like:
"Pumper on Board", "I Pump and I Vote...", "I live to Pump and vice versa"
and "To Pump or not to Pump, isn't even a question". They have Big Dogs
t-shirts... why can't we have Big Pumps t-shirts?

This could go on forever...

ICQ #11353385