[IP] thanks for the adivice

I asked for advice in giving a speech to a high school class about
diabetes and my pump. I kept it simple, smiled a lot, started out with
what to myself Miss America, a famous football player and a rock star
have in common? They were very receptive and my 20 minutes allowed
turned into 45 minutes. With the teacher's permission I checked over 10
students with my meter. Thanks for the help, I really appreicate it.
Beth Howell from Colorado.