Re: [IP] Wondering moods

Diabetes supposedly makes one more suceptable to clinical depression.  I
am taking zoloft now--after a while of being really tired, no energy, no
motivation, etc.  Depression kind of runs in my family, so I guess it
wasn't a major surprise.  I'm not sure of physiology. . .

~Heather(email @ redacted)
Age 17, dx'd age 5
pumping 1.5 yrs
ICQ #25832056