Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

In a message dated 1/24/99 2:34:35 PM US Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< I guess maybe I need to market a special reservoir de-bubbler... it would
 consist of a hard stick that would be artfully decorated, to make it fit in
 with your pump decor.   :-)

Perhaps we could form a partnership and open a company called, oh, something
like  Weird DM Accessories. I, for one, have always wanted to do a t-shirt
that says, "Warning! I'm an estrogen-deficient diabetic and I've got a
needle." Perhaps we could incorporate in Needles, AZ.