Re: [IP] Allergic reaction on my tummy-tum

I don't use alchohol at all. I don't use the hibiclens, but instead I use
the hibistat. It doesn't dry out the skin like alcohol does. And I even
put it on the site when I remove a set.  And I have never had a problem
with it stinging.  Its a clear watery solution, that I guess you use it
just like alcohol.  It says on the package that it is a hand clenser.  I
would highly recommend this. I was having some terrible problems with
infections before I made this a part of my regime

Christene Ullom