Re: [IP] Tingling & Numbness

I experienced the same thing when I got into much better control due to
some long overdue rate testing.  I find that if I have a period of poor
blood sugars (ie months) and then I work at it again, I tingle.  I vaguely
recall the same when I went on the pump.

I talked to a couple of endos and they say I have no neuropathy, so...  It
never hurts to check, though.  If nothing else it can ease the mind.

Janine
type 1, 19 years
pump, 14 years

email @ redacted                             Vancouver, BC, Canada