Re: [IP] Wondering moods

At 02:33 PM 1/25/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>I have heard lots of references to moodiness with diabetes on this list.  I
>know I have terrible mood swings, mostly depression.  Never happiness,
>sometimes stagnant.  My husband thinks I need medication for it, and I wonder
>if it wouldn't help!  Any thoughts?

my family swears i have mood swings sometimes saying "you must be high" but
everytime so far i just check my BG  and it has yet be over 120 when i have
a mood fit.... i think i am getting bolder in my young ignorant age....

(sorry but i don't know anything about meds for physical causes of mood
swings like high BG, but i do know about mental ones sorry i could not help.)

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438