[IP] Allergic reaction on my tummy-tum

I have used Hibiclens for years and have never had a hint of an
infection.  I use a kleenex not a sterile gauze.  I then use IV prep,
but not for the disenfectant effect, I tend to sweat softsets off, and
the IV prep the tape to stick.

I then use paper tape - micropore (Advised by John Walsh who wrote
Pumping Insulin), and then the softset.  I have never had an infection
(6 years), and no longer sweat the sets off.

I used to use tegaderm instead of paper tape, but comes off to easily.

Hope this helps.  Good luck with the itching.