[IP] Tingling & Numbness

I had something weird happen the last two weeks and wanted to see if it has
happened to anyone else.

For a couple of weeks, after about a month of pumping, I got numbness and
tingling in my feet and hands (like they were asleep).  I've only had
diabetes for 6 years and never have had a problem before with neuropathy.  I
haven't had a problem for almost a week now.  I always could still feel
pricks and everything.

Was this really neuropathy (even this early)?  Or was this a side affect of
getting in better control?  Or something else (I went to my chiropractor and
got adjusted, but it didn't help)?