[IP] Re: Lows and siezures

I refused to let my Mom see the movie "Steel Magnolias" because of the ending, but when I watched it with my college roommate (who unfortunately had to see me through a couple of unconscious mornings), she said that the scene where Julia Roberts has a reaction at the hair-dressers, "Oh my god,  that is *exactly* what you are like when you have those!"  That scared me a lot, because it is a frightening thing to watch in the movie.  (Of course, I think that it was a little dramatized, since Julia just dies one afternoon from kidney failure after having looked perfectly healthy, and the doctors apparently knew about the kidney problems but let her just die anyway.)  Anyway, it was an interesting thing to think about.  I hadn't thought before that just how much it can affect the people around me.