[IP] fear

I was really very anxious before and during the first week or so of my son
having the pump.  Partly I was afraid of failure.  After I got used to the
mechanics, I began to turn the fear into energy for learning something each
day (as Bill King suggested).  I pick the part of the day with the worst BG
average and tackle it until I figure out what's wrong and what fixes it,
then move on to the next worst part of the day.  I really celebrated when we
got nights figured out because that means I can get some sleep!
Carol, mother of Michael age 7 & pumping for 1 month.