[IP] Healthmate diabetes software for SALE!

I am going to sell my Newton message pad on the internet on the ebay auction
site, but I am foing to sell the HEALTHMATE diabetes software seperate from
the Newton. Whoever buys the Newton on ebay will probably have no need for the
Healthmate software. The healthmate software is a a fully comprehensive
diabetes software that does everything form adding up your carbs to
calculating your insulin dosage based on your carbs and bg. if you want more
info visit the Healthmate website at
<A HREF="http://www.meddatai.com">http://www.meddatai.com</A>  it will run on
the Newton message pad 2100, 2000, 130 or the eMate300. The software, on an
8mb flash card (that will hold approx. 7 years of data) retails for $399, I
will sell it for $200 and I will pay shipping. If interested please drop me a
private e-mail. I plan to start the price on the apple newton on e-bay for
about $500 sometime in the next few weeks, so that is available  in case
someone here on the pumpers page wants to buy both of them. The newton is
loaded with lots of other software such as word processing, spreadsheet,
address/phone book, wall outlet power adaptor, rechargable power pack,
keyboard that plugs to the newton, some games, screen protectors, etc. Here is
a review of the newton I found on the web.
<A HREF="http://www.computerworld.com/home/online9697.nsf/All/970630hand_newto
Mine is a Newton message Pad 2000 that I sent back to Apple and had them
upgrade it to a Newton message pad 2100, which means more internal memory and
faster processor. Again just drop me a line if interested.