Re: [IP] motivation

email @ redacted wrote:

> Thanks for the note. I will look at the program hopefuilly this week. IYou
> described the problem exactly -- the forms just  don't fit the information.,
> i even considering paying someone to program something for me, but it became
> too difficult and just onemore task.

I unfortunately made a typo in the links I put in my earlier note - wrong year.
The sample files I stuck there are:

and other things which are reachable through button pushes (if you have a
javascript-aware browser) at the bottom of that document.

(Note that xoom is a heavily used site, so it may be a little slow to access the
above document at certain times of day, but then again it gives users 11Mb of web
page space for free!!!).