Re: [IP] Soft set inserter question?

I snail mailed you the KIDS [yes there are 2 of them] pictures , i don't have
a scanner. As far as their story, I'll have to go to the page and see what
kind of info you want included.
You can e-mail me privately and let me know if there is anything in particular
you want included in their story.  It may take me awhile to write it since I'm
living on about 2 hours sleep a night.
Two kids started on pumps at the same time ---maybe it wasn't such a good
Now for my question, do any of you change your kids basal rates for gym days?
Today is the first day back at school for both kids and I'm kinda concerned
with my sons gym class starting  1 1/2 hours after his lunch[ ya know insulin
peaking] .