Re: [IP] low bg's

I was on Ultralente & Humalog ( Regular before Humalog came out ) for about 15
years.  Was in yo yo world too.  Towards the end I had added NPH at bedtime
because for the life of me I couldn't get my BS below 250 in the morning.  The
NPT got the BS down but the yo yo BS were still present.  Anyway, my point being
that since I've been on the pump my blood sugars are much for level.  I still
have some yo yo time but not even close to when I was on shots.