Re: [IP] motivation

Thanks for the note. I will look at the program hopefuilly this week. IYou
described the problem exactly -- the forms just  don't fit the information.,
i even considering paying someone to program something for me, but it became
too difficult and just onemore task.  i am not anywhere as computer litereate
as you are (you are apparently in the strastophere), and I will be in touch.