Re: [IP] motivation

my pump (and i know lots of others, too) has a memory...does yours?  yes, i
have trouble keeping a log as well, but my bg machine has memory, and my
pump has memory for basal and bolus rates...hooray for technology!  my
brother just takes his bg machine to the doc as his 'log'.  also, i thought
i heard about some computer software that you can hook up to your bg
machine???  i know not everyone has a pc, but has anyone else heard of
something like this?