[IP] Hypo seizures

My seizures all occurred before the pump-in fact, it was a seizure that
happened as I walked home from my boys' school that finally convinced me
to try the pump. Since then, all my lows tend to be extremely mild, and
I credit the fact that I 1. am not juggling three kinds of insulin
anymore, 2. can give myself tiny increments of insulin far more easily
than before. (I had always tried to do that, but it's impossible to come
close to the ease of doing it with a pump.)
Dx age 32 "gestational" diabetes