Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

> The "party line" from the MiniMed rep and the endo seemed to be to leave the
> set in no more than 2-3 days before changing it.  I was told that this is the
> CDC criteria for an indwelling catheter.  Do many people leave the set in for
> 4 days without problems?

Take a look at the ABOUT INSULIN PUMPERS page of the web site.
Click on the 2nd button on the main page. About 3/4 the way down the
ABOUT page are the statistics for who leaves there set in for how
long. My daughter alternates 3 and 4 days so she can change on the
same 2days each week on a regular schedule.

Michael <email @ redacted>