Re: [IP] motivation

>I have a different motivation problem. I test frequently, but have trouble
>keeping a log.  sometimes it feels like there is just too much information to
>put down so it makes sense or is useful.  Any ideas?

7 months ago, BP (before pumping) I logged everything religiously. But
since I went on the pump I have a hard time motivating myself to log
anything. When I go to the doctor, he doesn't look at my logbook anymore,
he just downloads my meter. And, since I can also easily view the meter
memory too, I just have trouble seeing why I need to write everything down.
>From my viewpoint, unless you are using the information, why spend the time
to create it?