Re: [IP] motivation

At 05:44 PM 1/24/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>At 03:14 PM 1/24/1999 Julie Britt wrote:
>> Lately I've been having trouble doing blood tests.  I don't know if it's
>> forgetting, or just slacking or what, but I need some motivation.  Has
>> else had this problem, and if so, what do you do to motivate yourself?
>Just think of what will happen if you DON'T test... I'm sure we can dredge up
>all sorts of horror stories. Sure it's a pain (pun intended) to test, but how
>else can you know what your pump is doing? Sort of like driving a car with
>eyes closed... a little scary, no? So, if you don't test regularly, we're
>to take your pumping license away. How's that for motivation.

for me seeing what would happen was a little motivation (and trust me i
have seen it all including a 22 year old with kedney failure and feet about
to be amputated see this often since i work at a hospital)  but they only
seemed to for for short periods .. hoping the IP list will keep my
motivation up..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438