Re: [IP] motivation

At 03:14 PM 1/24/1999 Julie Britt wrote:
> Lately I've been having trouble doing blood tests.  I don't know if it's
> forgetting, or just slacking or what, but I need some motivation.  Has anyone
> else had this problem, and if so, what do you do to motivate yourself?

Just think of what will happen if you DON'T test... I'm sure we can dredge up
all sorts of horror stories. Sure it's a pain (pun intended) to test, but how
else can you know what your pump is doing? Sort of like driving a car with your
eyes closed... a little scary, no? So, if you don't test regularly, we're going
to take your pumping license away. How's that for motivation.