Re: [IP] motivation

At 04:18 PM 1/24/1999 -0700, you wrote:
>Lately I've been having trouble doing blood tests.  I don't know if it's
forgetting, or just slacking or what, but I need some motivation.  Has
anyone else had this problem, and if so, what do you do to motivate yourself?

talk about loss of motivation, i have had that for several years , not
checking enough,, BUT THANX TO EVERYONE HERE i have had more motivation to
do more checking and to fine tune my pump.. thanx all.... thats the
motivation i needed is just to read these messages..

Brian Carter
ICQ # 27217438