[IP] Canadians on the pump

Here's another pumping Canadian. I've been away from the list for a bit
lately. Not only am I a pumper but I'm also a guinea pig for my endo.

I'm now participating in another test program for/with my Dr. with insulin
that is absorbed thru the mouth and taken thru what looks like an asthma
inhaler. The insulin in absorbed thru the mouth tissue - not inhaled into
the lungs. I've only been to one test day so far (next one is next week).
It's kind of interesting but has problems as well.

I've also got a new email address for those of you that have been in touch
privately (see below).

Dave Zakary
If an idle mind is the Devil's workshop - I must be the Devil's Home Depot
right about now.
Sharpei diem. -- Sieze the Wrinkle Dog.
At first, I was opposed to the so-called satellite mind-control
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
David Zakary
Medium One Productions
mailto:email @ redacted
mailto:email @ redacted