RE: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

Julie -

I have noticed that my reservoir, as the days progress till I change it out,
gets more and more bubbles.  I asked my endo about this, and I don't
remember the exact terms he used, but he said that insulin releases gas
(oxygen, I think) the warmer it gets, thus the bubbles appearing in the
reservoir.  "Champagne" type bubbles in the tubing, you shouldn't worry
about, but any larger bubbles, if you have a quick release on you tubing,
you might want to prime out and reconnect.  If the bubbles are in the
reservoir and stay there, there is no need to worry about them.

Hope this helps!

Andry Kennedy
Type 1 - 25 years
MiniMed 507c - July '98