Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

Julie,  I do not have your problem with little bubbles, but John Neale at this
site gave me great advice.  Do not put air in the insulin bottle.  Instead,
put a single needle in the bottle and when you draw up your insulin into the
reservoir using another needle,  the air is displaced and you get no bubbles.
I hope that was clear.  I usually have one medium sized bubble that stays in
the reservoir and never travels to the tubing.  I therefore ignore it.  Hope
this helps.  ellen