Re: [IP] bubbles in reservoir

I don't have answer for you but your question raises a question I have.  When
I was being set up on the pump.  I was told not to keep my working Vial of
insulin in the refrigerator cause it causes more bubble in the pump reservoir.
I was told to keep it at room temperature to cut down on the bubbles.  My
question is does it really any difference if your working insulin is kept in
the refrigerator or at room temperature?

Nasty Ben