[IP] Burning At Insertion Site

I have just put in my 3 rd Soft Set.  The first 2 I had no problem expect for
the second set when it was about 8 hours from being changed and it started to
itch.  L left it alone till time to change.  My first bolus with this 3 rd set
burned when the insulin was going in.  It isn't burning as at first.  My
question is this.  Is this normal sometimes and should I change the infusion
set?  I am fine I am just curious.
I have been on the MM 507c since last Tuesday, January 19.
I really like it my BS readings have been good.  When do I lose my status as a
Virgin Pumper! (VBG)

Nasty Ben