[IP] bubbles in reservoir

I usually leave one infusion set in for 4 days, but I have found that after the second day lots of bubbles appear in the reservoir.  I know they were there from the time when I filled it, and they are showing up because some of the insulin has been pushed out.  They aren't very large, they look like bubbles in a soda.  The thing that worries me is that there are so many of them.  My question is, does anyone else have this problem?  Could they be harmful? Any tips on how to get less bubbles in there when I fill the reservoir?