Re: [IP] dating and diabetes

> Julie, I know how you feel.  My husband's parents begged him NOT to marry me
> because I had diabetes.

My parents begged, bribed, and chorused Steve into staying with me... <VBG>

In all seriousness, until Steve I had been through several relationships that
didn't last long because "they" couldn't handle the diabetes.  It hurt back then
but now I am grateful for I have a very loving, caring, and supportive partner.