Re: [IP] Soft set inserter question?

Thanks Doreen---I didn't think about the instant message.  I could have my
daughters or husband write and then I could read.  I hope I don't have to wait
forever to get my pump.  It really sounds like I will have my life again.
Injecting hasn't really been too much of a problem, but there have been
times---------.  For some reason yesterday I was really hungry--all day.  I
didn't eat except at meals because I didn't want to have to give myself
another injection.  At night I do give myself another injection because I
cannot sit and watch TV without eating.  The pump could cause me problems.
Maybe I will start eating too much.