Re: [IP] Soft set inserter question?

In a message dated 1/23/1999 9:56:26 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:

<< Good luck, and we are not about to laugh at you.  We've all been there, so
 keep asking the questions! >>
Ginny I hate to tell you, but there is one person laughing.  I am so glad no
one is home because they would think that I had really lost my mind.  My dog
is the only one who keeps looking at me wondering what in the world is wrong,
but she is very true to me and won't tell a sole.  After reading everyone's
post and reading some literature on the MM I decided that I would call my
nurse Monday and have her start working on my insurance so I could get a pump.
I never really thought about the needle being any worse than what I am
injecting now.  My mother is always commenting that all my life I have hated
shots and when young would come to tears and now I am having to give myself
daily multiple shots.  Last night I indulged too much and didn't give myself
enough extra when I went to bed so I am still high this AM.  After the stress
that I have gone thru with you Ginny I am sure I am very high.  I hate to tell
you folks, when I get my pump I will NOT be on this computer I will have your
phone numbers so you can get me thru it.
I am so glad that y'all are here.  This is a great list.