[IP] Blood sugars higher

Now my blood sugars are 291 - they aren't going down..in fact went up a few
points. I don't understand..and it isn't hormones.
If they don't go down I more than likely will give myself an injection and
They should be going down not up..
I am a little frustrated and stressed. Stress really makes my BG go up..
I will get up in a couple of hours and test again.
One thing nice about the comfort is that if I accidently hit the site there is
no pain.
I am going to sleep..