Re: [IP] Soft set question?

The tape with the hole in it does not stick on me at all. Is there another way
to secure the infusion set up? If I hold down the wings..pull out the needle
could I just put tegaderm over it or do I have to use the tape with the hole?
I took my BGs and they were 287 so I took a bolus..But I was off my pump for 3
hours ;( soon right after supper. I  hope I can have better absorption from
teflon "needle"
Help about the tape situation is greatly appreciated. I am hopeing I can take
that funny tape off without having to put in a whole new set-up.
Do you think that is a possibility?