Re: [IP] Soft set inserter and soft set

The tape I have with my sof sets is not stiff and sticks very good.  I am not
sure what type of tape it is.  It came with my sets.  I get some stinging
everynow and then but it always goes away after a few minutes.  I don't think
you can use the sof serter with anything but sof sets.   Also, I have never
made the loop with my sets.  I have never had one come out.  I usually having
a problem getting the tape to losen when I am trying to take them out.  I hope
you can find a set the works for you.  Good Luck!

                Cheri :)