Re: [IP] Soft set inserter question?

In your second message below:

>I am sitting here sweating over this..Another question. I have always >used
the abdomen below waistline- can I put this in above the >wasteline?

I put mine in above the waistline, below the waistline, on the waistline,
and pretty much anywhere that doesn't look lumpy, red, or over-abused.
Anywhere I can find fat, that's where it's at!!

Good luck, and we are not about to laugh at you.  We've all been there, so
keep asking the questions!