Re: [IP] going low w/ pump

<<  I will forget what I'm
 doing right in the middle of doing it and stand there wondering why I
 walked into this room, or opened this cupboard.  I believe there is a
 definite correlation between memory and bg. >>
 What is the explanation when those of us without DM do the same thing? I
can't tell you how many times I have opened the microwave to get something
that is normally found in the refrig. LOL
Barbara B.