Re: [IP] Where are you?

Cats (and dogs I guess) who eat things that are not normal for a pussycat have
something called pica. some cats eat wool or plastic. My cat, who will be 19
in April, loves plastic, so I guess thag the combination of the plastic
material and the swaying tubing is impossible to ignore for a cat.  I have not
come up with any way to sway her attention from the tubing except to keep it
away from her. If she even sees it on the bed, she goes after it. She sleeps
next to me, or on me sometimes. As a result, i need to keep the tubing hidden
from her during the night so she will not bite through it.

Where do you live and how many people in your house are on a pump? what ages?