to pretty ugly rashes.

<<<Date: Sat, 23 Jan 1999 01:53:24 -0500
From: "Bob Hill" <email @ redacted>

Today is my first day with the MM 507C.  I'm just pumping
saline for now,
but hopefully this time next week I'll be pumping the real
thing!  Anywho,
my first problem is with the tape I received from MM.  It
doesn't adhere
worth a ... well you know <smirk>.  Granted, my mid-section
abit....uhhh.. furry, but I'm hoping someone out there has a
tip or maybe a
suggestion on a better tape.  I would like to leave shaving
my middle OUT of
the equation if possible, thankyou very much!  :o)

Any help is much appreciated.