[IP] hypoglycemic seizures

Seizures, you bet.  My understanding has been that when BG's approach 0,
seizures occur.  The brain and nervous system *must* have glucose to
survive; there is not substitute.  And that is why some people have
other neurological symptoms when they have low BG's, such as loss of
coordination, slurred speech, confusion, etc.

I have had far too many seizures and hypo incidents that I care to
expound on.  Being hypo is dangerous, and one can die from a seizure.

I have found since being on the pump, my lows are much less severe, in
fact much gentler, much less frequent, and manageable, like they talk
about in textbooks.  I have my life and my confidence back.

Janet R.