Re: [IP] Any Canadians or Maritimers

> Thanks, Sam.  I *thought* our borders were still the same...  And a
> Canadian map would be nice if possible, Michael.  :')

The map is not a problem, a gazzateer is a problem. The US department
of Census nicely provides a database in which you can look up any
town or landmark and find the longitude and latitude. After that,
they provide a mapping service that will position a graphic object on
a map of any US possession or territory anywhere in the world.
Unfortunately, no such equivalent service is available for other

If anyone knows of such a service (or services) let me know and I
will use them for the ABOUT page.