[IP] Anyone from Houston area??

Week after next I will be travelling to the Brazosport School District
about 60 miles south of Houston, TX for a week (2/1/99 - 2/6/99). This is a
business trip and I've never been in this part of the country before.
Anyone who knows this area please let me know... send private email. I'd
just like to just learn a bit about the territory before I descend and
start romping around.

To keep this on-topic: I'll be pumping the whole way there and back. :-)